CoomsBarei has consistently demonstrated its skill in delivering the bespoke design elements and flawless detail so integral to the glittery world of casinos and 6-star hotels –combining first-class Australian craftsmanship and installation expertise with the benefits of value-driven international sourcing and manufacturing.
The key to achieving such spectacular results within stringent budgets and timeframes is strategic procurement. As Australia’s industry leader in strategic procurement and value engineering, we bring you:
- Extensive expertise, across the entire spectrum of project design, strategic planning, procurement and delivery
- Up-to-the-minute knowledge and access to world-wide design and construction trends
- Exclusive capabilities in the design and creation of unique customised elements, delivered through our priority relationship with our niche joinery partner
- Proven 15-year relationships with an international network of supply chain and fabrication partners
- First class quality and delivery guarantees.
Pioneers in strategic procurement
Over the past 20 years, CoomsBarei has been at the absolute forefront of innovation in the fields of procurement and supply chain structuring.
We’ve developed rigorous risk management and quality control practices and a network of world-wide strategic partnerships that set us far apart from mainstream procurement services – enabling us to source unique materials and tailored fit-out elements, eliminate supply-chain risk and deliver significant savings to all our clients.
Experts in value engineering
Jaw-dropping outcomes require vision, creativity and meticulous planning – which is why our strategic procurement capabilities are twinned with world-class design-construct services.
Our Strategic Procurement and Design Management division is headed up by George Charalabidis, a highly experienced architect with a deep professional understanding of design intent and Australian construction processes – plus more than 30 years’ front-line experience in design and construction and over 16 years’ procurement expertise.
Through early involvement in the design process, George and his team will tailor and enrich your bespoke designs, translating your most ambitious project aspirations into best-in-breed engineering solutions and value-driven project structuring.
Providing strategic advice, creative flair and detailed knowledge of supply and fabrication capabilities across the global stage, we’ll help you:
- Create the most value-focused design and project structure
- Incorporate state-of-the-art, world-wide trends to place your project far ahead of mainstream Australian design
- Blend standardised fixtures and finishes with exclusive design elements to achieve breathtaking results within your existing budget.
De-risking the supply chain
One of the unique advantages of working with CoomsBarei is our truly global reach. We have a direct presence in the key global markets across Europe, USA and Asia – and every one of our fabrication and supply chain partnerships been tested and proven over a minimum of 15 years.
It is these relationships that allow us to entirely de-risk your JIT requirements and provide the first class guarantee upon which our reputation is founded, that that every element of your project – from the mass-produced, standardised fittings that repeat throughout your design to the highly-bespoke elements that make it unique – will:
- Be efficiently sourced, at optimum value, direct from dependable suppliers or manufacturers that meet the most stringent Australian standards
- Automatically undergo the most rigorous quality control processes
- Be packaged or fabricated to your exact specifications, using cutting edge, cost-efficient manufacturing technology and processes
- Be delivered 100% to budget and schedule.
As trusted procurement partners to many of Australia’s leading Tier 1 and 2 construction firms, including Crown Resorts, Star Entertainment Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts and Stamford Land Group, we have been a crucial player in delivering world-class projects across the hospitality, retail and health sectors.
Since quality is best judged in person, we invite you to explore our achievements by visiting some of the exceptional complexes where our globally-sourced materials and exceptional custom design elements are in evidence.
|Crown Casino Melbourne||· Platinum and black slots entry portals
· Main gaming floor feature ceiling
· The waiting room/lobby bar
· Spice Temple
Crown Projects/ Probuild
|Crown Casino Perth||· Bistro Guillaume
|UOL/Success Venture||Sheraton Perth||Room refurbishment|
|Star Entertainment Group||Jupiters||Room refurbishment|
|Star Entertainment Group||Star Astral||Room refurbishment|
|Hindmarsh||SAHMRI||Medical laboratory areas|
|Asia Pacific||Watsons Apartments||New room joinery|
|Tune Hotel Melbourne||New room joinery & FFE|
|Burberry Brisbane||New store fitout|
|Stamford Land Group
|Stamford Hotel||Room refurbishment|
|College Square Apartments||New room joinery & FFE|
|SA Health Partnership||NRAH||Patient rooms|
Bespoke design partnership
CoombsBarei has a unique priority relationship with Adelaide’s leading fitout and joinery firm, Wunda Projects Australia, which specialises in complex finishes and unique fit-out elements.
Headed by an interior architect and boasting a full internal team of designers and draftspeople, Wunda Projects Australia, provides both the expertise and the in-house resources to:
- Convert your custom design ideas into shop-ready fabrication details
- Develop samples and prototypes of your designs for evaluation prior to full production
- Design and deliver expert solutions to unexpected construction challenges within urgent timescales, to maintain your project’s momentum and productivity.